Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Can you help me get his profile?



What a wonder to experience a 3D ultrasound of our new grandson yesterday. I had the privilege of seeing Talon Reid’s profile as the technician had place the wand in a perfect spot. My son and daughter-in-law chose to go to a training college for technicians for the ultrasound. This particular student had been trying to locate just the right “picture” of Talon and when I had walked in, she had requested from her teacher her assistance. “Can you help me get his profile?” It was within minutes that Talon was looking right at me!
Immediately, the scripture came to my heart “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:13-14
I could not put into words the joy I had of seeing him! It is a good reminder that all of us have a designed profile by the Lord. He has purposed all of us for a reason and just as Talon has a bit more growing to do, we know that there is a heavenly plan that has brought all of us here on this earth. Let us not waste these precious moments of life. Let’s be that true reflection of His design for others to see.

No comments: