Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rewards Program

Tim and I discovered this week that we had a lot of "reward points" available. Since we are planning a vacation soon, we wanted to see just how much we could use and where it could be redeemed. It was exciting to see all the different places and areas that this program was offering. Very Cool! The next step was to choose the travel opportunities and then press go!

There are times in my daily routine that I feel less than effective. There are many times I need redeemable moments. You know those times, when all your efforts go array and there is no rime or reason for the failure or lack.
I take hope in the truth in God's Word that He is our Redeemer! As His children we can be confident of this wonderful gift. His rewards program - Just press GO! God will do the rest!