Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Helpless

Today was a day of me experiencing a situation of being totally helpless. My efforts to try and help someone who lives a distance from my house who had a challenging problem was fruitless. I had no means to assist them. What a struggle I had! In an effort to make some headway I had to call my sister to try and gain a better perspective. I have found when I'm emotionally frustrated it is always good to check in with a truthful person for insight.
While talking to her, I had tears and so much anxious thoughts that I had to take a step back.
Letting it go was just what I had to do.
Releasing the reality that I had no resource to contribute to the cause.
Praying for God's help!
Within a few hours all was set in order. Resolution!

Helpless is a true learning experience and the classroom is our everyday life!

1 comment:

Connie Jo said...

Sometimes helpless but not hopeless because of our Father! So glad to have Him as my Rock to build upon.